Saturday, September 21, 2013

Quarter Water: Behind the Scenes

Quarter Water


A few weeks ago I had the incredible opportunity, and honor, of modeling some pieces from the Quarter Water brand collection. Normally a men's brand, the pieces are so versatile and flattering that I believe anyone can wear them. Owner and creator Andrew Adams began his career as a graphic designer. He then translated his incredible aesthetic into wearable art. The photo-shoot took place in Brooklyn, NY, at Pat Bombard, the photographer's, apartment. Although the finished photos have not been released, I could not stand to keep the behind the scenes photos from you guys any longer! Most of the behind the scenes shots were taken by Regine David (an incredible photographer herself) whom assisted Pat in this particular shoot. My makeup was done by the amazingly beautiful and extremely talented Katherine Taylor, and styling was done by Andrew Adams, Ariel Cespedes, and Anthony Adams. Not only did I have the honor of modeling, I also had the opportunity to snap some photos myself. The below photos (except the ones featuring myself) are some that I took of the Quarter Water crew and I am lucky enough to call them new friends. This particular weekend was hands-down one of the greatest weekends of my life and I can't wait to see what we're all going to do next. Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment