Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Pinkies Up

 {Romper: Goodwill}
{Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell}

These past few weeks have been extremely busy and I cannot wait to showcase the work that I, and a few others, have been working on. The anticipation is killing me, however, don't want to post something before "its time." Anyways, today I felt the urge to dress nicely and actually put on makeup, so I decided to take a few photos. I haven't bought "new" clothing in over a year due to the fact that I am able to find secondhand gems such as this romper. This thing is debatably the best $7 I've ever spent and if anyone ever wants to go thrifting, **hit me up.** Usually, I personally dislike wearing bright colors, however, if I could bathe in this thing... I probably would. Opa.

No comments:

Post a Comment