Monday, August 12, 2013

Lollapalooza

The first weekend of August is not only the beginning of the end of summer, but something I'd like to call "The Adult Christmas." This "Adult Christmas," however, is something better known as Lollapalooza; a music festival featuring a multitude of acts and musical performances, "green" vendors selling anything from recycled clothing to aromatherapy, and a selection of some of the best eats in town. Not only can one find all of these things but one may also witness the fashion and style found throughout the festival. I decided to document some of the amazing characters and style I found throughout the weekend. I believe you'll find that it's anything but lackluster. Until next year guys.

Margaret and I at the festival on day 1. Look out for us next year. Let's party.

No comments:

Post a Comment