Tuesday, August 20, 2013

LaUnCh**


*Photos by Dominic Gray

{Blazer: Thrifted}
{Top: Thrifted}
{Shorts & Mom Jeans: Thrifted}
{Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell; Hiya}
{Socks: Betsey Johnson}
{Necklace: Burlington Coat Factory}

Today is the day. I am so happy to finally share the site with whomever will read it. At first I wanted the site to be as style oriented as possible, however, realized that I would rather create a site that's style oriented with a dash of a little of everything. Most of the time I will be posting shoots focused on things that I wear and random shit that I do from time to time. Also, the complexities and capabilities of humans are subjects extremely influential in my work; whenever I meet an inspiring individual, I like to showcase them here as well. I am no photographer, however, take and edit the majority of the photos that will appear on this site. I am always willing to collaborate and will take e-mails at any time. At this point I could go on and talk about obscure topics but I will spare you all tonight.. maybe not tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment